Trust & Fiduciary
An independent services provider with historic roots and sound values in the Channel Islands.
Bellerive Trust Limited is a fiduciary and financial services provider operating from the islands Guernsey and Alderney, where we are strategically placed for the provision of offshore services, and other financial opportunities.
Established in April 2016, our focus is on providing premium quality services to high-net-worth individuals, corporations, institutions, and family offices. Currently, the assets we administer range from trading companies and quoted securities, through to fine art, yachts, and intellectual property.
Working with our clients and their professional advisors, we design, implement, and administer bespoke structures to meet their long-term asset protection, succession planning, and business needs.
This often requires a combination of different types of entities to ensure the most effective and flexible solutions – no two structures are the same. These include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Trusteeships Trusts offer significant protection and flexibility. Trusts are a key wealth planning and management tool in the modern context.
- Family office services Substantial family wealth comes with equally substantial fiscal and administrative responsibilities. We work very closely with families to manage wealth and meet the family’s goals and values.
- Charitable/philanthropic structures Giving something back to the world is a key wealth objective for many families, organisations, and institutions who utilise their financial power for the greater good.
- Private trust companies (PTCs) PTCs enable families to become more involved with the management of trust structures and their underlying assets.
- Company administration Entities can be formed to hold a wide range of quoted and non-quoted assets in segregated silos that mitigate the related risks from other related entities.
- Foundations As a legal entity that exists without members, foundations offer a flexible hybrid of trusts and companies, where the foundation itself can hold its own assets without issuing shares.
Our investment approach is based on a disciplined due diligence process that measures risk while identifying the catalysts for increased value. We are a reliable fiduciary partner who is proactive – anticipating change and implementing solutions – to ensure your goals are met with a commitment to high-touch client service, expertise, and integrity.